Classified Human Resources Department
Welcome to the Classified Human Resources Office. The Downey Unified School District is a merit system district that has a Personnel Commission and is dedicated to protect and adhere to the principles of merit as specified in the Education Code. We employ over 1,000 employees in various capacities on a daily basis to enhance student learning. Employees and potential applicants are encouraged to please use the links on this site to locate information about our office and to apply for any employment opportunities as they become available.
Classified Human Resource Department Contact Information
- BethAnn Arko, Director | email@example.com
- Jaimie Valdez, Personnel Analyst | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Carbajal, Sr. Secretary | email@example.com
- Jamieka Johnson, Sr. Personnel Technician | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eileen Mendoza, Sr. Personnel Technician | email@example.com
- Blanca Martinez, Sr. Personnel Technician | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Ratzlaff, Personnel Assistant | email@example.com
Classified Salary Schedules
Professional Growth Program for Classified Employees
The purpose of this program is to offer a financial incentive for classified employees to get additional education and job training.