Financial aid is money to help pay for college or career school. Federal student aid from ED covers such expenses as tuition and fees, housing and food, books and supplies, and transportation. Thousands of schools across the country participate in the federal student aid programs.

Requirements:Can Qualify for:
-Student must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or have citizenship status
-Student must create a Student FSA ID (username and password)
-One parent (must have SSN) should create a Parent FSA ID (username and password)
-PELL Grant (free money from federal government)
-CAL Grant (free money from state of CA)
-Federal Loans (optional to selected loans; must pay back; lower interest rate)
-Scholarships & Institutional AID