Larry began a lifetime of leadership and volunteerism at Downey High School in Student Council, Senior Class President, and in a Key Club polio prevention program. Larry himself was a polio survivor. When Rotary International launched PolioPlus in 1985, Larry, a Rotary Governor of District 5130, led the campaign to raise funds for the eradication of this disease. Eventually, the District raised $1,250,000 and Larry was named Rotarian of the Year for 2003. In addition to his profession as Director of Pharmacy at Ukiah Adventist Hospital, he has enriched the lives of countless others through his work for the American Cancer Society, Boy Scouts, American Diabetes Association, and numerous other local associations.
- Calling all Artists! The Reflections Contest is Here
- Back to School Night | Sept. 21
- CSF Fall Membership Drive
- Hurricane Hillary: Important News
- First Day of School- August 16th
- Welcome Back Week!
- Link Crew Freshmen Orientation!
- 2006 Hall of Fame Inductees
- 2005 Hall of Fame Inductees
- 2004 Hall of Fame Inductees