Want to learn how you can support your children’s academic success while facing common issues related to the pandemic and distance learning?
This series of 8 workshops will feature the following topics:
- How to Face New Challenges of a Family in Crisis Due to the Pandemic
- Discipline: Organization, Order and Responsibility to Improve the Learning Process
- Establishing Limits on the Excessive Use of Electronics and Good Time Management
- Communication with Children and Adolescents
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety in Times of a Family Crisis
- Depression: A Mental Health Illness that Affects the Mood and Learning Process
- How to Resolve Family and Parent-Child Conflicts
- Resilience: Facing a Crisis in a Positive Way
Workshop Classes are EVERY Tuesday from
September 29 – November 17, 2020
2 sessions are available each day:
RSVP: Registration is Free!
Classes will be delivered in Spanish but English translation will be available.
If you have any questions, please call Veronica Lizardi at (562) 469-6568 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org