It is beneficial for all students to have access to technology.
Beginning Fall 2020, Downey Unified School District is excited to introduce its 1:1 Take-Home iPad Program for all 6th – 8th-grade students!
Downey Unified understands the importance of each of our students to have easy access to technology. Each student will be loaned a device to take home for the school year. Some of the many benefits that come from students using technological devices include:
- Engages students in relevant learning
- Promotes creative communication
- Allows for student voice and choice
- Fosters collaboration
- Encourages critical thinking
- Drives innovative thinking
More information can be found on our Technology page.