Meal Distribution Information
Breakfast and lunch will be distributed by touchless curbside pick-up
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
On Wednesdays, our sites have extended their hours to 12:30 pm to accommodate our students’ schedules.
- Please provide your Student ID. Writing it down and displaying it on the windshield is very helpful.
- Student IDs can be accessed on your mobile device for scanning. Find out how
- Families can pick up meals for DUSD students at any district school site (does not have to be their “home” site)
- Families picking up meals should wear face coverings
Apply for free or reduced-price meals today!
Meal Distribution Sites:
- Old River
- Rio Hondo
- Rio San Gabriel
- Downey High
- Warren High
Message for Middle School families:
While our sites will not be participating in meal distribution, your family can pick up their meals at any nearby school site. We suggest the following:
Doty Middle School families can pick-up at Rio San Gabriel
9338 Gotham Street, Downey, CA 90241
Sussman Middle School families can pick-up at Alameda
8613 Alameda Street, Downey, CA 90242
Griffiths Middle School families can pick-up at Price
9525 Tweedy Lane, Downey, CA 90240
Stauffer Middle School families can pick-up at Old River School
11995 Old River School Road, Downey, CA 90242
How to Access Student IDs for Mobile Devices
A mobile version of Student ID cards with a scannable bard code is now accessible to parents/guardians in their Q Parent Connection account.
Q Parent Connection website: https://parentconnection.dusd.net/
1. Type in your PIN and Password, then click on Log In.
Note: If you have forgotten your PIN or Password, click on the “Need your Login Information?” link from this website. You will enter the email address you used to setup your account to generate an email to that address with the PIN and a new temporary password.
2. Click on the student’s name to view information.
3. Select Documents from the menu list. There may be multiple documents for parents/guardians to view, click on the paper icon for the one listed as Student ID.
4. The page will open with the student’s mobile ID card that includes the student’s name, school name, picture, bar code followed by student ID number. If there is more than one child in the household, the document will have multiple pages, one page for each child. Scroll through the pages to view the next student’s mobile ID card.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.