Meal Distribution Information
Meal services for Downey Unified Online Learning students and all children within the community 18 years and under are offered at Rio San Gabriel and Carpenter every school day from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm using our curbside drive-thru/walk-up model. Both, lunch and breakfast for the next day, will be served at the same time.
A few reminders…
- Pop your trunk! As a precaution, for your safety and the safety of our staff, we will continue using a contactless service and placing meals in the trunks of the vehicles.
- Masks are required.
- Your child does not have to be present to receive a meal; a parent or guardian may pick up meals for the child.
- If you are a student, we ask that you have your Student ID number readily available.
- Meals will be provided for any child under 18 years of age while supplies last.
How to Access Student IDs for Mobile Devices
A mobile version of Student ID cards with a scannable bard code is now accessible to parents/guardians in their Q Parent Connection account.
Q Parent Connection website: https://parentconnection.dusd.net/
1. Type in your PIN and Password, then click on Log In.
Note: If you have forgotten your PIN or Password, click on the “Need your Login Information?” link from this website. You will enter the email address you used to setup your account to generate an email to that address with the PIN and a new temporary password.
2. Click on the student’s name to view information.
3. Select Documents from the menu list. There may be multiple documents for parents/guardians to view, click on the paper icon for the one listed as Student ID.
4. The page will open with the student’s mobile ID card that includes the student’s name, school name, picture, bar code followed by student ID number. If there is more than one child in the household, the document will have multiple pages, one page for each child. Scroll through the pages to view the next student’s mobile ID card.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.