Basketball, Boys Soccer
Griffiths at Stauffer
- All basketball games will have 2-20 minute running halves.
- The last two minutes of regulation will be stopped clock if the score is within 10 points. One 3-minute stopped clock overtime period will take place if the score is tied at the end of regulation.
- 3 courts will be used to accommodate all of the basketball games: (At each site):
- In the gym/largest court, 8th grade Boys will play first followed by 8th grade Girls.
- On the next largest court, 7th grade Girls will play first followed by 7th grade Boys.
- On the smallest court, 6th grade Boys will play first followed by 6th grade Girls.
- All soccer games will have 2-25 minute running halves.
- Overtime will consist of a shootout of 3 chosen players from each team. If tied after that, the game ends as a tie.
- Other time regulations are found in the DUSD Middle School Sports Guide.
- 2:15 pm
- 8th Grade Boys, 7th Grade Girls, and 6th Grade Boys
- 3:25 pm
- 8th Grade Girls, 7th Grade Boys, and 6th Grade Girls