If you have questions regarding distance learning, please email your child’s teacher or administrator. Thank you!
Si tiene preguntas sobre el aprendizaje a distancia, envíe un correo electrónico al maestro de su hijo o al administrador. ¡Gracias!
Digital Citizens of Character
- Be patient with each other
- Help those in need
- Ask for help when needed
- Be inclusive
- Allow others to share their views
- Think before you post, speak or act
- Act and speak as if you were talking to your teacher or peer face to face
- Respect classmates and teachers
Be a Good Citizen
- Be safe on and offline
- Help protect “safe spaces”
- Posts must be directly related to course
- Only participate in meetings/chat rooms related to your classes and set up by your teachers
- Prioritize time appropriately
- Own your words and actions
- Treat your device/equipment with care
- Be honest
- Use school appropriate and scholarly language
- Use the chat feature to post questions/respond
DUSD Tech Help Desk
Need help? We are here for you!
Monday – Friday | 7:30am – 3:00pm
Please note: The best way to reach the Help Desk is through email.
“How to” sign up to Google Classroom
Words of Wisdom
“The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.“
– John Wooden