Your exam is $15.00 (or $5.00 with a fee waiver)
● Exams are $15.00 each this year; $5.00 per exam for students who qualify for a Fee Waiver.
● Exams may be paid by cash, check or credit card* at the DHS Bookkeeper’s Window during business hours.
● Exams cancelled after November 1, 2023 incur a $40.00 cancellation fee.
● Spring semester Government & Economics classes will order exams in February 2024.
*A service fee will be applied to all credit/debit card charges.
● Fee Waiver exam fee is $5.00 per exam.
● Must apply through “Information Update” in the top right-hand corner of Parent Connect (if The National School Lunch form was not completed during registration).
● Apply at: https://parentconnection.dusd.net/
● Bring a printed screenshot of the confirmation (or be able to pull it up on your mobile device) to Mrs. Carlson before school, at snack or after school to receive a voucher.
● AP Coordinator – Tina Carlson
● Contact Mrs. Carlson at email@example.com or stop by Room S-22 before school, at snack or after school.