Meal Distribution for the 2020-2021 school year begins on Wednesday, August 12. Please read through the information for our fall distribution as it differs from the spring/summer information. There are a total of 15 sites that will be participating in drive-thru/walk-up distribution of breakfast and lunch, Monday – Friday from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Students do not have to be present to receive meals but student ID numbers are required
- Meals will be charged to the student’s account
- Free/Reduced eligible students will be provided one free lunch daily, it is the family’s responsibility to pay for extra meals
- Families can pick up meals for DUSD students at any district school site (does not have to be their “home” site)
- Families picking up meals should wear face coverings
- Meals must be consumed off-site
Meal distribution sites include all elementary schools (excluding Ward), and all high schools. Middle school families can pick up their meals at any nearby school site.
For more information, visit: www.DUSDeats.net